River City Speedway
Important Information / Answers to your questions
Please take the time to read these rules and agenda we have in place for the upcoming races
Covid-19 rules and restitions
- Maximum attendance is 250 people including employees, press, and participants, that is the reason for limiting 3 people per pit stall 1 Driver + 2 Pit Crew.
- Trucks and trailers must maintain 6ft distance aparts. No outside cars / non tow rigs allowed in the pits at any time. Pit stalls will be assigned randomly unless you have previously purchased your stall.
- There will not be a conventional drivers meeting you will receive a typed up drives meeting paper upon entry. Day of information will still be on the white board under the old oak tree.
- No parties of greater than 10 people are allowed to gather in one spot drivers and pit crew must practice social distancing. We will have staff to insure this. Please be respectful to our employees as we are only doing what is required of us to have this event.
- Curfew is 10pm, River City Speedway will shut down at 9:30 in order to allow time to load up and leave.
- To avoid person to person contact we have gone 100% online ticketing for the time being. Purchase your tickets through Facebook or our website River-city-speedway.com Print your tickets and have all people in the tow vehicle upon entering the pit area.
- FACE MASK are recommended for all participants, also please bring your own pen to sign in with.
Schedule / Format for our PRACTICES 6-20, 6-27, AND 7-11
Pit gate open at – 1pm
Hot laps – 5pm to 7pm
Heat Race 7:30 10 laps each
B Main 12 laps
A Main 15 laps
THESE 3 DATES WILL NOT HAVE A PURSE
This is an opportunity to practice and race your friends.
Thank you everyone with your help and understanding in these different times.
President– Darrin Rye
Vice President– Shawn Etheredge
Secretary– Lisa Watson
Treasurer– Michelle Hamilton
Clyde White- 2 yrs
Ct Brownlow- 2yrs